Collection of Personal Information
Personal information about users of this website is obtained if supplied voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, purchasing of products or registering a user account with us. When you place an order, we will ask you to set up "Your account," which includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, date of birth , company details ,contact information, credit card number and expiration date.We collect technical information from your computer's web browser or internet device when you visit mysticamusic.com on the internet. This information includes the amount of time spent on the site by a visitor with a unique internet identifier, the pages visited, the operating system, choice of web browser, referring website and any keywords used to find our site on a search engine web site. These server logs contain no personal information and can only be accessed by mysticamusic.com. Server log files are used solely to track visits to our website and improve the experience, content and layout of our website. Mysticamusic.com makes no attempt to link this site traffic information with the identity of individuals visiting our website.
Use of Personal Information
We will process your personal
data in an ethical manner. It
will be used for the following
purposes: 1. To process
2. To administer your membership of the website.
3. To administer our website services which may involve sharing information with our services providers.
4. To administer our business.
5. To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
6. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
7. To notify you of any Products that we think may be of interest to you unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive such information.
8. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please write to us at the address set out in the section headed "Contact Us".We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include mysticamusic.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Examples of such companies include shippers/couriers, credit card companies, payment gateways, banks, and distributors. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place orders, you get redirected to payment gateways or the third party. For your privacy and safety, all sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into their databases. After the third party has approved your payment, we proceed to the next step of processing your order.
This website contains links to external sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by mysticamusic.com on this web site.
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us your feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org